If you are looking for a quick and easy treat to add to the the kids lunch boxes this week, try these! I’ve already made 2 batches which I’m storing in the freezer. (When frozen these taste like caramel fudge!!)Enjoy!!
Salted Caramel Bliss Balls - WFPB
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1-2 tbsp tahini
- 8-10 pitted medjool dates
- 1/4 cup oats
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Desiccated coconut to coat
- Mix all ingredients in food processor or high powered blender
- Blend until well combined and sticky
- Shape into bite size balls and roll in coconut.
- * These are amazing stored in the freezer. They are like caramel fudge!