These delicious mushroom wraps are a great warm lunch that is quick to make and healthy to eat!
Wholemeal wraps are one of my absolute favourite lunch options. You can try so many different flavours. This smokey mushroom option is a winner! Add some avocado and greens to fill it out and boost the nutritional value! (Hint: Wholemeal pita wraps are our top choice as they have no oil or other weird preservatives that you often find in other commercial wraps)
- 2 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms – any variety
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1Tbsp water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 extra large whole wheat tortillas (wrap size)
- 2 handfuls of mixed baby greens
- 1/2 large avocado, sliced
- Add mushrooms, paprika and 1 Tbsp water into the pan
- Saute your smoky mushrooms until the edges begin to brown.
- Use high heat for caramelised edges.
- Add your mushrooms + remaining fillings to your wrap and carefully roll into a burrito shape.
- Slice and serve – or store in the fridge until lunch time.
- Serves 2